I felt like an *** buying a dresser on a whim from this company after reading all these bad online reviews. My first sense of trouble occurred after a week went by with no email or call reporting order status. My $918 was already out of my bank account within minutes of my online purchase. So I called, requested order status and then flatly stated that I wanted to cancel the order given that they had no idea of the status of the order.

Their cancellation policy will only take effect if the the order with the manufacturer is not in progress. But wait! I thought the furniture was In Stock? That's what their web site said... So at this point if anyone wants to cancel, you are at their mercy to determine whether you will fall into the cancellation (full refund) or refund policy (restock fee).

After reading several reviews here, I feel a little lucky perhaps due to my persistance and knowing each phone rep on a first name basis to catch any contradictions in the *** they may have provided me the previous day. In end, they stated that the order never made it or was processed by the manufacturer and that I would receive a full refund within 3 business days. In reality it took a month from the date of cancellation due to lack of ownership from the initial rep that took my cancellation request and then due to a long propagation period with their accounting person.

Had an Experience with The Bedroom Space?

Comments

Mesilla Park, New Mexico, United States #227398

:( this company is horrible its been several months and still no refund on product that was not in stock. these ppl need to be arrested for their scam.

i may nvr see my money again. I am a single mom living from pay check to paycheck.

I am sorry for your experience.I had the very same experience with another company after buying a desk that cost me over $1,000.00.

I was told that my card would not be charged until the item was shipped. Seven days went by (after they charged my account) and still no desk. I found out that the item would not be available until after September! I said I wanted a refund and they said it would take a few weeks for the amount to be credited to my account..bottom line??

I called my bank to place a claim.

I got my refund that night!Good luck!